Best Waterfront Restaurants In Myrtle BeachVacation is a time to get away and enjoy yourself. This means forgetting about cutting the grass, painting the shed or even cooking dinner every night. While you're on vacation, it's time to be pampered. Eating out at restaurants is, for some, the best part about being on vacation, and they even go as far as to plan their vacation around their favorite food.
In Myrtle Beach, seafood is the menu of choice and why wouldn't it be? They get it fresh daily! Some of the finest seafood restaurants in the country can be found right in South Carolina's Grand Strand, along with a complimentary waterfront view. With over 1,800 restaurants to her credit, don't worry if you don't care for seafood, other cuisines are also available in this dining Mecca. Definitly, one of the top five things to do in Myrtle Beach is looking at some of the best waterfront restaurants here.
Myrtle Beach's Best Waterfront Restaurants
* Pier 14 Restaurant & Lounge - Situated directly on the surf, you'll practically be eating on the water! This menu with great tasting food features wonderful seafood, perfectly prepared steaks and mighty big burgers.
* Capt. Dave's Dockside Restaurant - With a name like Capt. Dave's, you know its seafood and they do it up right! Offers a diversified lunch menu with nothing over $16.99 and a more seafood themed dinner menu where the Pan Crusted Grouper is a popular favorite.
* Bummz Beach Cafe - Take a classic 1930's beach house with a stunning view of the ocean and transform into a fun, lively place to grab a bite. That's exactly what the owners of Bummz Beach Cafe did, and boy are their satisfied patrons glad they did! Featuring the traditional steaks and seafood dinners, and their "More Crab than Cake" crab cakes are a winner!
* Ashley's Pizza & Pub – They serve up some steaming hot pies, right on the beach. Pizza, beer and the beach never go out of style. Ashley's Pizza & Pub is also a popular Cyber Cafe where you can bring your laptop and check your email over a slice.
* Casa Blanca Cafe North - When you've had your fill of seafood, but not the beach view, then head on over to this quaint Mexican restaurant for a taste of Mexico. Casa Blanca Cafe North offers an inexpensive breakfast buffet and deliciously spicy dinners.
* SOHO - Upscale New York eatery set on the beach in Myrtle Beach? It works! And better yet, it's open until 1:00 a.m. for all the night owls out there. It's trendy, it's hip and it's has one of the best sushi bars in town.
Waterfront Dining In Myrtle Beach
Without a doubt, eating out while on vacation is one of the best parts about being on vacation. After spending so long planning your affordable Myrtle Beach vacation, you finally get to try different foods and visit world-famous restaurants, and there's nothing better than discovering a hole-in-the-wall where you can get a stellar meal at rock bottom prices. So after you book your flights to Myrtle Beach and choose the perfect Myrtle Beach hotel, don't forget to make your dinner reservations. After all, it's a vacation adventure in its own right - onward to dinner!