Las Vegas HotelsModern day treasure islands, man-made beaches, Roman empires - even a reef teeming with marine life. These incredible feats of ingenuity and creativity all have one thing in common: they can be found at Las Vegas hotels. Las Vegas' hotels are some of the most recognized buildings in the world. As a matter of fact, a few of them even pay homage to some other world-famous landmarks. Here are some of your better choices next time you travel to Las Vegas.
The Famous Newer Hotels Of Las Vegas
* The Wynn Las Vegas - Rising like a golden wave to the heavens, this impressive hotel designed by Steve Wynn brilliantly combines luxurious extravagance with the allure of nature. With lagoons, mountains and even waterfalls gracing the Wynn, guests can relax in the tranquility of it's natural setting at the same time they're pampered beyond their dreams.
* Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino - With its man-made beach, lagoon and shark reef, the Mandalay resembles a tropical island re-imagined in Las Vegas style. One of the hottest hotels in Vegas, it's a magnet for celebrities and millionaires from around the globe. Incredible restaurants and genuine hospitality round out an unforgettable experience.
* The Bellagio - European elegance is standard at the Bellagio. Not one to bow to the pressures of appearing garishly outlandish, the Bellagio impresses with its sophisticated demeanor and style. No frills, no slight of hand, all elegance and grace; the Bellagio caters to the refined guest.
Classic Las Vegas Hotels
For those interested in classic Las Vegas style, doing a bit of research to compare the best Las Vegas hotels will lead visitors to some of the finest experiences the city has to offer.
* The Tropicana - For over 30 years, the Tropicana has been welcoming guests to Las Vegas. One of the first to usher in the golden age of Vegas, the Tropicana is complete with lagoons and waterfalls. With age comes perfection, and in terms of comfort and luxury, the Tropicana is still the king.
* Caesars Palace - This Roman themed hotel has been gracing Las Vegas since 1966 and its style is just as impressive today as it was then, if not more so thanks to recent upgrades and renovations. Exceedingly beautiful, Caesars provides the guest with unlimited entertainment and impeccable service.
* Treasure Island - TI, as it's commonly called, has undergone a transformation from a kid-friendly hotel to an exotic adult getaway. This is certainly not your parent's Treasure Island! TI caters to all the wants and needs that Vegas guests come to expect - food, fun and comfort!
Up And Coming Las Vegas Hotels
* Green Valley Ranch - A short way from the Strip is where this oasis can be found and you'll be glad you did. This AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort offers impeccable cuisine and luxurious accommodations. A resort all on its own, you may find that you won't even miss the excitement of the Strip while enjoying your stay at GVR.
* Hooters - This hotel offers much more than skimpy outfits and buffalo wings. An impressive lineup of restaurants, including Dan Marino's and the Dam Restaurant, there's no shortage of delicious cuisine. With a 30,000 square-foot casino, Hooters has everything to make your Vegas stay titillating.
* Hard Rock Hotel - Rock and Roll all night and party every day at the Hard Rock! Of course, music is the theme and boy, does it deliver! Rock-n-Roll memorabilia covers the hotel inside and out, and to the heart of its very soul. Enjoy the pampered rock star life at one of the hottest hotels in Vegas. After the sun goes down, visit the hotel's, and Vegas', hottest nightclub - Body English. Keep an eye open, you just may be dancing the night away with the lead