Planning an Australia Casino VacationFor some, swimming with the sharks and deadly stingrays just doesn't offer enough risk. For these travelers, their idea of risk is whether the house is holding a winner. At one point not so long ago, Australia was a vacation haven for those looking for an exciting experience filled with scenic views and natural beauty. But recently, Australia has become noticed for its world-class hotels and casinos. With the natural allure of Australia's wonders combined with five-star hotel casino accommodations, Australia makes the ideal vacation hotspot for vacationers looking for a wider variety of memorable experiences.
The only problem you'll have now, is deciding which of the stunning casinos to call home while you're Down Under. Thanks to the Internet, you can easily search and compare the rates and amenities at the various casinos, while booking a cheap flight to Australia at the same time. Plenty of deals can be found if you just look for them online. One tip for planning your trip - try to book a flight departing in the middle of the week. You can save a bundle on both your airfare and your hotel rates simply by traveling on mid-week days, and if you're planning an Australia casino vacation, then that money will surely come in handy later on.
The Casino in Your Australia Casino Vacation
With hotel casinos in nearly every region of Australia, you'll want to know what the area has to offer along with your luxurious accommodations. Some casinos may be within walking distance of a famous golf course, while others may be a stone's throw from one of the world-renowned Australia beaches. Here are five Australia casinos to consider for your next visit Down Under.
* Country Club Casino - Located within the lush rolling hills of Launceston in Northern Tasmania, the Country Club Casino features expansive grounds that include an 18-hole golf course. With 88 rooms and 16 suites, the Club offers visitors an exclusive atmosphere that larger hotels lack. Rates start at $165 USD per night.
* Conrad Jupiters Hotel - In the heart of Queensland's famous Gold Coast lays the Conrad Jupiters Hotel. This five-star hotel casino provides every amenity a visitor would need to ensure their stay is exceptional. With a host of first-class restaurants, and a huge selection of nearby activities including theme parks, shopping, nightlife and golf, the visitor can get a real understanding of why this region is called the "Gold" Coast. The Conrad Jupiters has 594 rooms and 29 luxury suites. Rates start at $158 USD per night.
* SkyCity - A beachside resort situated right next to Mindil Beach in Darwin, SkyCity is set on 18 acres of prime Australian real estate. Enjoy playing in the huge casino and then stroll the grounds for a glimpse of the indigenous plants and animals that make SkyCity their home. With three award-winning restaurants on the premises, you know you'll always be enjoying the very best cuisine around. Rates start at $144 USD per night.
* Crown Promenade Hotel - One of Melbourne's highest regarded hotels, the Crown Promenade Hotel is like walking into a stream of fresh air. With a bright and airy atmosphere, the glass walls offer a panoramic view of the marvelous city or harbor. Melbourne is one of the most action-packed cities in Australia, and during your stay at the Crown Promenade, you'll be right in the middle of it all. Rates start at $170 USD per night.
* Star City Hotel Casino - Star City Hotel Casino overlooks the colorful Sydney Harbor and it's the only casino in the New South Wales region. An all-round entertainment center in itself, the Star City Hotel Casino offers nightly live music and performances designed to make your stay at the luxury hotel a memorable and exciting one. Rates start at $210 USD per night for this Sydney, Australia getaway.
An Australia Casino Vacation to Remember
Imagine coming back to your hotel room after a day spent diving the Great Barrier Reef, walking among world-famous art galleries or driving your Australia rental car to investigate the mysteries of the Aborigines. Enjoy an incredible five-star dinner then spend the evening trying your luck at the casino. Is there any better sounding vacation? With so much to see and do Down Under, choosing an Australia casino vacation is like winning a high stakes game of poker - it's exhilarating!