Where to Find Luxury Vacation Rentals in South Padre IslandAfter working on your tan on the beaches of South Padre Island, Texas, there's nothing like your own luxury rental home to come back and shower at before hitting the restaurant and nightlife scene. While there are a number of top South Padre Island luxury hotels, rentals are a popular choice for many families who like things a little more private.
There are a number of luxury vacation rentals on South Padre Island and they provide you with all the amenities of home for usually a very good price. Most require a deposit, but it is returned upon inspection, as long as there is no damage to the property.
Finding South Padre Island Rentals
Due to the popularity of South Padre Island beaches, don't be surprised if you have a difficult time finding a luxury rental with a vacancy, but don't give up, you can grab one if you try hard enough. Here are some of the popular luxury South Padre Island rentals:
* The Tarpon House - This cozy cottage sleeps eight and is ideal for family reunions or large families. It has a fenced in back yard for private sunbathing and the wrap-around porch provides excellent views of the bay and the summer's fireworks displays.
* The Blue Beach House - Stunning views of the Gulf highlight this fully equipped rental. With four bedrooms and three baths, a large family is comfortably accommodated. You can rent the downstairs, the upstairs or both! It features a large beautiful yard that’s only steps away from the surf.
* South Padre Beach House - This massive estate is beautifully situated and allows for incredible views of the best beaches on South Padre Island from its large front balcony. Every amenity you enjoy at home is included, and probably even more! But the best part is unwinding in the large whirlpool bathtub or sipping a cocktail next to the refreshing in-ground pool.
* The SandBox Inn - Owned and operated by local institution "Sandy Feet," the Sandbox Inn is an eclectic mixture of contemporary fusion and old-world creativity. As the top half of her beach house, Sandy Feet rents out the space to families with a creative edge. Use her back yard for creative purposes and bring her a rock when you come!
* Of course, you can always check with local SPI real estate agents for more listings of South Padre Island hotels.
Securing a South Padre Island Rental
As stated earlier, most, if not all luxury rentals require a deposit for the duration of stay. Many have house rules that do need to be adhered to, such as no smoking in the house. Some may allow pets with an additional deposit, while others prohibit furry friends, so before you bring Bosco along for a vacation, make sure your South Padre Island rental allows pets. The above rentals have all of the related information available on their websites such as seasonal rates and amenities.