Where To Stay In Myrtle BeachIt's quite possible that Myrtle Beach is the ultimate family vacation spot. A perfect combination of luxurious beach side accommodations, family friendly activities and of course, one of the most spectacular beaches around make it an easy decision for many families to choose this South Carolina classic as their mainstay vacation.
Not only is Myrtle Beach a favorite new affordable vacation spot, but it's also where some families return to year after year because the enchantment never gets old and the excitement never diminishes. From the thrilling Family Kingdom Amusement Park and NASCAR SpeedPark to the serene beauty of Brookgreen Gardens, there's never a dull moment in Myrtle Beach. Odds are if you're a returning friend, then you already have your favorite hotel or condo in mind, but if you're new to this vacation wonderland, then you'll want to know where to stay in Myrtle Beach. Here's some help.
Where To Stay In Myrtle Beach - Resorts
* Sea Watch Resort - This kid-friendly resort has accommodations of up to three bedrooms offering luxury and comfort while away from home. Kids will enjoy the lazy river rides and the three outdoor pools. On the occasional rainy day, they can still get their watery fix in the two indoor pools or burn off energy in the game room. Close to tons of shopping opportunities for mom and plenty of Myrtle Beach golf for dad to enjoy.
* Beach Cove Resort - Features three floor plans to choose from for the ultimate accommodation flexibility. A gorgeous oceanfront poolscape provides the ultimate in relaxation. Beach Cove also features lazy river rides for the kids and massage pools for the adults.
* Caravelle Resort - The Caravelle is the perfect luxurious Myrtle Beach resort, with over $8 million in renovations, the Caravelle will usher you into a world of tranquil beauty and luxury like nowhere else. With an outdoor heated pool, you can relax with a swim even on chilly end-of-summer mornings. Centrally located to all the action, there's always something going on at the Caravelle.
Where To Stay In Myrtle Beach - Beach House Rentals
* Southern Exposure - This remarkable beach house has six bedrooms and six and a half baths, a perfect view of the beach, luxurious amenities and its own private pool. This is a great option if you are looking for Myrtle beach rentals that can accomodate large parties - maybe it's that time to start planning your next family reunion.
* Getaway South – This is a stunning seven bedroom and seven and a half bath beachfront rental home. The Getaway South has its own private pool and everything you need to make your Myrtle Beach vacation a memorable one.
* Cohen’s Oceanfront Retreat - Features seven comfortable bedrooms, five baths, an endless number of amenities and luxury fittings, plus it's right on the beach!
Where To Stay In Myrtle Beach - Hotels
* Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel - Only two blocks from the beach and right in the shopping district, you can expect the quality of the Sheraton along with the carefree atmosphere of Myrtle Beach. One of the great four-star Myrtle Beach hotels that’s ideal for business or pleasure.
* Harbour Lights Resort - One of the favorite hotels in Myrtle Beach, the Harbour Lights comes complete with a host of amenities and its own private swimming pool. A smaller, cozier style hotel designed to influence your relaxation.
* Grande Shores Ocean Resort - A room at the Grande Shores Ocean Resort is a great way to ensure you have comfortable accommodations at a fantastic value. The kind, courteous staff responds to your every whim. Plus, it's close to everywhere you need to be.